REQS ensures a backup and restore stratergy that involves storing and maintaining copies of electronic records in a cloud computing environment as a security measure by keeping the business running smooth.REQS proposes multiple optimization scheduling strategies to balance the disaster recovery objectives such as high data reliability,low backup cost,and short recovery time,which is transparent to all customers.
Benefits of Cloud Based Disaster Recovery Services:
- REQS offers seamless connection and dependable recovery,increasing business resiliency with minimal investment
- All business critical applications and data are protected
- REQS provides excellent cloud security features that ensures the customer data can be recovered at any point of time
- Less tolerance for downtime and data loss
Why Disaster Recovery on Cloud?
- REQS business functions are heavily dependent on IT
- Customers are interrupted by downtime and data loss
- Enterprise RTO and RPO levels-provides custom RPO points for different workflows
- Highly Agile and Scalable