The day-to-day Activities.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization(SEO) of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
Experience: 2 To 3-Years
Job-Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Required-Education: Bachelor’s degree or Higher