MedicalBilling- Revenue Cycle Management(RCM):
- Collectdelinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients, monitorpayments and also follow-up with patients when/if payment lapses occur.
- Ifnecessary, work with collection agencies and small claims court to collect ondelinquent accounts.
- MaintainsMedicare bad-debt cost report by tracking billings; monitoring collections;compiling information.
- Initiatesclaims against estates by monitoring deaths and unpaid accounts; informinglegal department to act on probate and estate issues; following-up with clerkof court.
- Securesoutstanding balance payments for care of hospital employees by establishingpayroll deductions; obtaining signatures for automatic transfers.
- Maintainswork operations by following policies and procedures; reporting complianceissues.
- Protectshospitals value by keeping collection information confidential.
- Adhereto professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state,and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
- EntireKnow on RCM
- Three To Four-years of Medical Billing AND MedicalReception experience.
- Previousmedical billing experience along with knowledge of billing related reportingtools.
- Excellentorganizational skills.
- Workingknowledge of medical billing systems like Medicare, Medicaid, Medisoft,Meditech, etc…
- Workingknowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office.
Experience:3 To 4-Years
Job-Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Required-Education:High school or equivalent